Bronchitis is one of the dangerous and painstaking respiratory diseases caused by either the bacteria or the virus. While we take a look at what Bronchitis is and how it brings the patient at the edge of suffering, we come to know that it is mainly an inflammation of the bronchial tubes of the respiratory system within the lungs. Moreover, as a result of the inflammation of these tubes, the patient also gets the bronchial and other respiratory tubes barrowed that cause the difficulty in breathing, wheezing, whistling breathing sounds, etc. In addition to all of these symptoms, the patient of Bronchitis quite annoyed with the cough. This cough might be dry or with phlegm. The Bronchitis Cough Treatment is suggested taking into account the type of the cough.
Well before suggesting the Bronchitis Cough Treatment, I would better go for suggesting the home remedies and the herbal medication firstly. However, in the severe case of Bronchitis, it is better to undergo a thorough checkup. Let us take a look at what are the most common home and herbal remedies for the Bronchitis Cough Treatment, here we go:
- One thing that would always be suggested while you are looking for the Bronchitis Cough Treatment is the mix of honey and lemon used together. The Bronchitis patient would feel a good amount of relief after taking in this mix. There are some people who add lemon drops and honey to the warm water and take in with the sips. It really works great while giving Bronchitis Cough Treatment.
- Another remedy is quite successful while treating the Bronchitis Cough and that is the use of Turmeric powder in the warm milk well before going to bed. This comes out to be a very tasty drink as well when honey is added to it.
- Taking bath in the Epsom salt water is one of the most suggested remedies for the Bronchitis Cough Treatment.
- The Bronchitis Patient must take in the water frequently in ample amounts. The water itself is a great remedy for the treatment of many a disease. The patient gets his bronchial and respiratory tubes wide if the warm water is used in good quantity.
- Treating with the natural herbs, the use of American Ginseng is quite common that goes a long way in relieving the patient of the severe cough.
- The use of fragrances is quite detrimental to the patients as these contain allergic pathogens within them. It is always better to avoid everything that contains scent. All of the perfumed items should be replaced with unscented items.
Here are listed some of the herbal products that can be put to use in connection with the Bronchitis Cough Treatment:
- Eucalyptus is the most widely used herb for the ordinary cough treatment as well as Bronchitis Cough Treatment.
- Ginger works great in relieving the patient of the phlegm and cough.
- Honey and cinnamon tea is quite effective for the Bronchitis Cough Treatment.
- The spices work great in relieving the patient of the cough as well as thinning the mucus.